PLEASE NOTE ENGRAVING IS DONE BY THE MANUFACTURER NOT IN HOUSE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE THIS SERVICE PLEASE USE THE CONTACT FORM SO WE CAN INVOICE YOU ACCORDINGLY.
Steel - Special Nickel chrome stainless steel
Hardness - Semi-soft 130kg/mm2
Diameter - 71mm to 76mm
Weight - 680g to 730g (in increments of 10)
Engraving options - 1 to 15 characters on pattern 0, 1 to 6 characters on pattern 1
The ATX is Obut's top of the range boule for the best Petanque players.
This boule is very technically advanced and simply has everything a top player would want from a petanque boule: Precision manufacturing, exceptionally high performance and impressive durability to match.
They are semi-soft with a hardness of 130kg/mm2 and are made from special stainless steel also used in the aeronautics industry and nuclear power.
These boules are precision made to your exact requirements. The following measures are taken during the manufacturing of these boules.
- Precision of weight: + 2g
- Precision of Diameter: + 20 hundreths of a millimetre
- Precision of Balance: imbalance: < or = 0.5% of boule weight
- Precision of Hardness in range: 38 to 41 HRC (checked on TESTWELL Machine)
These boules have the following selling points:
- Great for shooters because of the reduced bounce/rebound of the specific elastic limit of the steel used. This is also great for pointers alike.
- The exceptional balance (as is the case with the CX Cou) helps keep the boule in a straight line when rolling and throwing.
- The boule is marked very little by impacts.
- They are robust - the steel does not have any brittle or weak areas on its entire hardness layer.
- Stainless Steel means that little maintenance is required.
- Beautiful Gold Satin finish (this does wear away over time)
To sum up, this boule has exceptionally high levels of performances, brings out the best in top players combined with the durability to last for years.
Please note that all boules come in a set of 3 and have their own unique reference number which can be used as a way to identify them.